I love the idea of reinterpreting media. Whether it’s books, tv, music or films there’s so little representations of us, especially positive representations, that it becomes so important to find ourselves using inventive ways.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: Trip to Moeraki for Joe’s 30th was kinda ok… i guess. tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1PPDnnk 6 hours ago
- Trip to Moeraki for Joe's 30th was kinda ok... i guess. instagram.com/p/sPDMNxMNJM/ 6 hours ago
- RT @pv_reynolds: •no one• using the trains again in Auckland this morning.... http://t.co/GVE6HsQxTT 1 day ago
- RT @suebr: Two of my fellow Unitec lecturers speak tonight on silencing of community sector advocacy: 5pm Waitakere, all welcome http://t.c… 1 day ago
- Last night I dreamt that I told Joe to invoice me because I was snoring and I didn't want to stop. 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)