I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Brother wedding part one complete. Zoo break with neiphlings followed by part two this evening. 1 day ago
- on TDoR - klutzygeek: i. here in auckland, there is a pride month. february is set aside for “gay pride”... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1W0wtgK 3 days ago
- RT @womenoncomics: In which we put ~Dude Day to good use - Here are some awesome webcomics by trans men that deal with gender and equity ht… 3 days ago
- RT @Curative_NZ: Are you creatively gifted? A great communicator? We're looking for... curative.co.nz/internship/ #SocialChange #Intern http:… 3 days ago
- Come to @Twenty10 in sydney at 630 tonight to hear me chat about trans and queer comics!! #lgbti 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)