I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: New comic! roostertailscomic.com/comic/thankyou/ tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1Ds4EoC 4 hours ago
- RT @BeAccessibleNZ: We're on the look out for a new Communications Coordinator to join the Be. team. If you're a great communicator... http… 10 hours ago
- RT @QueerComics: The character must have a queer narrative (though not necessarily out) and be from a published comic. Tweet your favorites… 11 hours ago
- I forgot to tell you that I put up a comic last night: roostertailscomic.com/comic/thankyou/ 1 day ago
- I promise to be less annoying in the immediate future! 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)