I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @Iron_Spike: Go here. whoismyrepresentative.com Enter your zip code. Find out who represents you. Write them, demanding tamper-proof body c… 1 day ago
- RT @janetmock: The wounds are not "old." They never fade. They are present. They are real. They have not healed. #blacklivesmatter 1 day ago
- RT @JulieAnneGenter: In other news, totally disgusted but unsurprised about broken, racist, failed system of [in]justice in the USA. So sad… 1 day ago
- RT @Auckland_Libs: Fresh on our website: our collections team have put together an excellent recommended LGBTIQ reads list! http://t.co/Uhj… 1 day ago
- RT @Rose_Matafeo: Stop cutting up my favourite movies into little parts HollyWEIRD! I can't afford it! nzherald.co.nz/entertainment/… 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)