What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- It's slowly dawning on me that I leave for america in TWO WEEKS! 13 hours ago
- Just saw the update w pics of OJST book! @ErikaMoen and @Plustenstrength - it looks SO GOOOOD!! 13 hours ago
- RT @20percentNZ: Subtle reminder that you have until the 18th of THiS MONTH to register for the dictation voting system for those with a vi… 21 hours ago
- RT @DoraRoimata: #NativeAffairs Not voting is a vote for National - all our people must vote in this election if we are to change the gover… 1 day ago
- RT @jemyoshioka: Still a few sale hours left. Get in with the code OMGSALE before 11:59pm tonight: jemshed.bigcartel.com 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.