What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: We did it!! Family Portraits Issue Three is unlocked!! A bonus comic for everyone who donated to get... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1DMv50X 1 day ago
- We did it!! Family Portraits Issue Three is unlocked!! A bonus comic for everyone! kickstarter.com/projects/samor… 1 day ago
- Photo: Four days left! Almost unlocked the third issue! tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1DGMxRK 2 days ago
- This last month of doing this kickstarter has been so surreal, can't believe the internet is helping to print my comics and get to america! 2 days ago
- Meanwhile, only $247 more dollars til we unlock issue three!! I can't believe it!! kickstarter.com/projects/samor… 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.