What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- And for those who can't make it to the friday night talk, I'm doin a talk about queer comics on Saturday at @IPRC facebook.com/events/7165643… 21 hours ago
- Just dropped off the first 3 issues Family Portraits to @qcenter, plus some of @RainbowYOUTH's I'm Local resources if u want a sneak peak! 21 hours ago
- RT @ErikaMoen: Friday 19 @ 6:30 @Sam_Orchard will be talking about his queer & trans comic series Family Portraits at @IOWbooks! https://t.… 22 hours ago
- Photo: My mum is amazing - kickstarter reward sorting is go! tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1R2-HYI 23 hours ago
- My mum is amazing - kickstarter reward sorting is go! instagram.com/p/tEATrxMNGl/ 23 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.