What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: erikamoen: samorchard: Come and see me at Early 2 Bed in Chicago tonight 7.30pm!... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1S4UcvL 2 hours ago
- And massive thanks to @Earlytobed, you're the best! 3 hours ago
- Thanks so much to everyone who came along tonight! And thanks so much for the awesome comics @IsabellaRotman!!! 3 hours ago
- Aand she called me darlin #swoon 6 hours ago
- There's a hella attractive hostess at the puzza place I'm at who looks like Alison bechdel. How can i eat my pizza attractively??! 6 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.