What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- I'm coming to America! Here's some things I'll be at, hopefully more to come! roostertailscomic.com/coming-to-amer… 3 hours ago
- Photo: It’s official, I have a schedule!! More events, and event listings coming, but in the mean time... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1PULA21 3 hours ago
- Loving your stuff on Let's Get Political @dannews! 3news.co.nz/politics/decis… 6 hours ago
- 'Cause I'm interested in knowing what kind of space I'd need, and y'know, if folks would be into it. #ttrttpt 9 hours ago
- Has anyone organised a 'drink and draw like a lady' event? I'm thinking of organising a ' drink and draw like a queerbo' event in NYC... 9 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.