What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- There needs to be a word for disappointed, but not surprised: insightnz.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/rad… 1 hour ago
- Wanna give a gift that costs nothing? head over to imokay.org.uk and share your story - help decrease isolation in our communities 1 hour ago
- A reminder - don't get drunk and do internet #toolate. 14 hours ago
- My fave part of december is @dannews nz news blooper real: dannews.co.nz/2014/12/18/vid… 17 hours ago
- Photo: More homojito! tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1YGjXas 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.