What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Brunswick st, ive missed you instagram.com/p/ar3UMzsNLe/ 1 day ago
- Yo, checkout @curious_nz's new post and participate: curious.org.nz/uncategorized/… #trans #lgbt #queer 2 days ago
- RT @dylanhorrocks: This is going to be SO much fun. The New Erotica: a panel I'm doing as part of @Auckland_Libs' Dark Night festival: http… 2 days ago
- I did a new comic for @expressNZ magazine - here it is: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid… #lgbt #suicide #queer 2 days ago
- Photoset: jessfink: I’m sick this week (not in the fabulous kind of way) so I’ve just been watching Drag... tmblr.co/ZrGpJynA2EM5 1 week ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.