I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: New comic is up! Birthday hat: roostertailscomic.com/?p=2264 tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1MyPyET 47 minutes ago
- In case you missed it - new comic is up, birthday hat: roostertailscomic.com/?p=2264 aka my bf is amazing. 51 minutes ago
- New comic is up! This hat has been a long time coming! roostertailscomic.com/comic/birthday… 15 hours ago
- Photo: Oh you know, just at new zealand parliament for a midweek awards ceremony #toughlife tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1MoNWHD 1 day ago
- Oh you know, just at new zealand parliament for a midweek awards ceremony #toughlife instagram.com/p/rBhZBYsNI3/ 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)