I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: I bought a cupcake… then the saddest thing... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1UNF7v0 9 hours ago
- Hey @bluedelliquanti just listening to ur @SexyNGeeky interview - have you seen this article?? brainpickings.org/2014/10/17/urs… 9 hours ago
- I bought a cupcake at @Cossetnz the other day, and then the saddest thing happened. New Comic: roostertailscomic.com/comic/passionf… 1 day ago
- RT @ErikaMoen: . @jimmyjane sent us scented massage candles to review and they were looooooovely. ohjoysextoy.com http://t.co/6n8mGo… 1 day ago
- Guys! Guys! A new comic by me will be out today! OMFG! 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)