I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Check it out! They're talking about me on the radio! rnz.to/PsK0VB 1 hour ago
- Photo: New comic! roostertailscomic.com/comic/thankyou/ tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1Ds4EoC 8 hours ago
- RT @BeAccessibleNZ: We're on the look out for a new Communications Coordinator to join the Be. team. If you're a great communicator... http… 15 hours ago
- RT @QueerComics: The character must have a queer narrative (though not necessarily out) and be from a published comic. Tweet your favorites… 15 hours ago
- I forgot to tell you that I put up a comic last night: roostertailscomic.com/comic/thankyou/ 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)