I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @pv_reynolds: •no one• using the trains again in Auckland this morning.... http://t.co/GVE6HsQxTT 21 hours ago
- RT @suebr: Two of my fellow Unitec lecturers speak tonight on silencing of community sector advocacy: 5pm Waitakere, all welcome http://t.c… 22 hours ago
- Last night I dreamt that I told Joe to invoice me because I was snoring and I didn't want to stop. 22 hours ago
- Photo: Salted caramel whisky at Al bar in Dunedin. Happy bday Joey tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1PEOcoy 1 day ago
- Salted caramel whisky at Al bar in Dunedin. Happy bday Joey instagram.com/p/sJqKocMNAq/ 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)