I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: Punk ladybird fairy will never tell. tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1YQNTxY 1 day ago
- Punk ladybird fairy will never tell. instagram.com/p/w0Xi3jsNHk/ 1 day ago
- Photo: Violet faerie queen and lady bird punk fairy hit west auckland tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1YQJDdk 1 day ago
- Violet faerie queen and lady bird punk fairy hit west auckland instagram.com/p/w0VVK2MNFs/ 1 day ago
- There needs to be a word for disappointed, but not surprised: insightnz.wordpress.com/2014/12/19/rad… 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)