I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- I may have just discovered the best spotify playlist. Or I might be drunk. 10 hours ago
- Oh no. I drank too much wine and watched project runway. 10 hours ago
- RT @SGCposts: @GeekDomme 'Cat's Cradle' (first draft) http://t.co/4bttoJE5Yi 10 hours ago
- Photo: For the last 100 days we’ve been working on a video series of people talking about someone who means... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1TzGk_- 13 hours ago
- For the last 100 days we've been working on a video series of people talking about someone who means a… instagram.com/p/ukA-myMNGo/ 13 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)