I was quite proud of my sewing skills for this, so I decided to draw a comic about it. I used black elastic, though, which is better for a cleaner look. Tim Gunn would be proud.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Thanks all for coming tonight! It was a great time :) :) 8 hours ago
- RT @PeriscopeStudio: #pdxcomics: See @Sam_Orchard talk about his queer & trans comic series Family Portraits at @IOWbooks TONIGHT @ 6:30 ht… 10 hours ago
- This is happening in about half an hour: facebook.com/events/6474507… 11 hours ago
- RT @ErikaMoen: Portlanders! See @Sam_Orchard talk about his queer & trans comic series Family Portraits at @IOWbooks TONIGHT @ 6:30 https:/… 13 hours ago
- Photo: First ever comic con tommorow! Very excited and nervous! Plus first comic reading tonight :)... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1RCET-z 14 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)