I was quite proud of my sewing skills for this, so I decided to draw a comic about it. I used black elastic, though, which is better for a cleaner look. Tim Gunn would be proud.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- There's only $60 left to donate to support a project in Southland/Otago for people w intellectual disabilities: pledgeme.co.nz/projects/1617 3 hours ago
- Last night I had a dream I was in college flatting with @AbbyHoward and there was a horse who whacked his giant erection against doors #wtf 11 hours ago
- RT @trans_books: Call for Guest Bloggers: CONDITIONALLY ACCEPTED - academics in the margins bit.ly/1hEB6QK via @conditionaccept #lg… 11 hours ago
- Photo: Shame no-one told leo that he was wearing his watch the wrong way before putting him on a billboard tmblr.co/ZrGpJy10fiagN 1 day ago
- Shame no-one told leo that he was wearing his watch the wrong way before putting him on a billboard instagram.com/p/hrWLq7MNAN/ 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)