What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @kebabette: And @EleanorCatton and @dylanhorrocks on the front pages of @PressNewsroom! BAM! http://t.co/JdOIGDmzB0 6 hours ago
- Photo: fuckyeahsexeducation: Pretty amazing comic about trans teens and creating safe spaces. tmblr.co/ZrGpJy19NUiLY 1 day ago
- RT @TransBound: Pretty amazing #comic about #trans teens + creating #safespaces @Sam_Orchard tmblr.co/Z8wY6w19N40Pr #Queer #LGBTQ #LGBT 1 day ago
- RT @ErikaMoen: Wanna be a Sex Education Superhero? Donate to @Scarleteen so they won't have to shut down their services :) https://t.co/AoO… 1 day ago
- My phone is temporarily not receiving txts, so if I'm not responding it means that I didn't get your text.... or I'm ignoring it. 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: April 2011
So there’s a couple of really awesome things coming up!
First off! I’m speaking next Tuesday night at the Genderbridge meeting about trans webcomics. Basically I’m gonna be chatting to people about why webcomics are awesome, how I got started and what making comics means to me, and what other webcomics are out there for and by trans people. So, yeh, if you’re in Auckland come along! Deets are as above, or you can visit the facebook page.
Also, I wrote a comic for Funtime Comics’ Darkest Day Earthquake Relief Comic – and you can now buy it online off the website or click here for a list of other places to get it. All proceeds go to the NZ Red Cross, towards the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.
And finally, DUD: Volume 2 is going to be launched in Dunedin at the start of May. More details to come soon! YAY!
So… my new concept is to basically take the hulky men that Jack Kirby used to draw (especially Thor – ’cause he’s already wearing a helmet!) and turn them into Roller Derby Grrrrrrrls…. and, so: