I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: gerbilfluff: samorchard: It’s official, I have a schedule!! More events, and event listings coming,... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1PYXb3w 10 hours ago
- Portland! NYC! Chicago! San Fran! I will see you soon! Come say hello! roostertailscomic.com/coming-to-amer… #lgbti #queer #trans #FTM 10 hours ago
- RT @LIVENewsDesk: Activists voice anger at National's record on number of issues in protests getting underway in Auckland, Wgtn, Christchur… 12 hours ago
- RT @LawlessJenn: So, how about 100% captioning NOW TVNZ! 13 hours ago
- Big thanks to everyone at the #myvoice 13 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)