I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: More homojito! tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1YGjXas 2 hours ago
- More homojito! instagram.com/p/wvRQtdMNMs/ 2 hours ago
- Photo: Homojito @cocoscantina tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1YGj7hv 2 hours ago
- Homojito cocoscantina instagram.com/p/wvRB1xMNMY/ 2 hours ago
- RT @quarridors: Absolutely love this Rooster Tails comic on navigating the stresses of family xmas when LGBTI / Queer http://t.co/Vtv9531lo… 12 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)