I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: I bought a cupcake… then the saddest thing... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1UNF7v0 6 hours ago
- Hey @bluedelliquanti just listening to ur @SexyNGeeky interview - have you seen this article?? brainpickings.org/2014/10/17/urs… 6 hours ago
- I bought a cupcake at @Cossetnz the other day, and then the saddest thing happened. New Comic: roostertailscomic.com/comic/passionf… 1 day ago
- RT @ErikaMoen: . @jimmyjane sent us scented massage candles to review and they were looooooovely. ohjoysextoy.com http://t.co/6n8mGo… 1 day ago
- Guys! Guys! A new comic by me will be out today! OMFG! 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)