I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- We Need Help: Now Hiring A Podcast Producer/Editor - autostraddle: We Need Help: Now Hiring A... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1R-Ca69 4 hours ago
- Photo: liquorandptsdvarietyshow: klutzygeek: what why He wants all the support he can get! tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1R-CNxo 4 hours ago
- Photo: samorchard: samorchard: I can’t decide who to choose for my halloween profile pic… Silence of the... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1R_xqvC 5 hours ago
- Photoset: jessfink: My Dr. Frank. Use a bit of mustard. This is so good it makes me angry. tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1R_wzLL 5 hours ago
- Photoset: samorchard: lucyknisley: fantagraphics: Lucy Knisley is appearing at her first big event since... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1R_wo9o 5 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)