I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @kebabette: And @EleanorCatton and @dylanhorrocks on the front pages of @PressNewsroom! BAM! http://t.co/JdOIGDmzB0 5 hours ago
- Photo: fuckyeahsexeducation: Pretty amazing comic about trans teens and creating safe spaces. tmblr.co/ZrGpJy19NUiLY 1 day ago
- RT @TransBound: Pretty amazing #comic about #trans teens + creating #safespaces @Sam_Orchard tmblr.co/Z8wY6w19N40Pr #Queer #LGBTQ #LGBT 1 day ago
- RT @ErikaMoen: Wanna be a Sex Education Superhero? Donate to @Scarleteen so they won't have to shut down their services :) https://t.co/AoO… 1 day ago
- My phone is temporarily not receiving txts, so if I'm not responding it means that I didn't get your text.... or I'm ignoring it. 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)