I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Thanks all for coming tonight! It was a great time :) :) 2 hours ago
- RT @PeriscopeStudio: #pdxcomics: See @Sam_Orchard talk about his queer & trans comic series Family Portraits at @IOWbooks TONIGHT @ 6:30 ht… 4 hours ago
- This is happening in about half an hour: facebook.com/events/6474507… 5 hours ago
- RT @ErikaMoen: Portlanders! See @Sam_Orchard talk about his queer & trans comic series Family Portraits at @IOWbooks TONIGHT @ 6:30 https:/… 7 hours ago
- Photo: First ever comic con tommorow! Very excited and nervous! Plus first comic reading tonight :)... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1RCET-z 8 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)