I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @rabblearouser: Need a cute queer couple to fill your decent-sized, furnished spare room located somewhere in Sydney? HIT ME UP :) 3 hours ago
- At Armageddon, come to the panel and listen to me and some amazing nz comic artists talk about cool stuff. 9 hours ago
- Photo: theslashpile: Here are some fantastic webcomics which feature transgender and genderqueer characters... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1U0Fmi9 10 hours ago
- Photo: For the last 100 days we’ve been working on a video series of people talking about someone who means... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1TzGk_- 1 day ago
- For the last 100 days we've been working on a video series of people talking about someone who means a… instagram.com/p/ukA-myMNGo/ 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)