I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Seriously @nzherald ? nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… don't you know 3 gender options already exists? you wrote about it!! nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl… 2 hours ago
- Wanna see me in USA? Come to these things: roostertailscomic.com/coming-to-amer… or msg me and we can hang out! 3 hours ago
- Getting SUPER desperate to get You Mean A Lot To Me videos before I head away - so y'all should do it: youtube.com/watch?v=n9amye… 6 hours ago
- RT @ErikaMoen: Boner Masters @BrendanAdkins & @Plustenstrength talk about The Terrible Art of Boner Hiding ohjoysextoy.com http://t.… 6 hours ago
- RT @richardhills777: @Sam_Orchard yahoooo!! Now 16 days left to take or encourage every friend & family member you know to vote too. ;) 7 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)