I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- I just saw some pictures of my comic in book form from @PrintNinja - THEY LOOK AMAZING, OMG I AM SO EXCITED! 2 hours ago
- RT @Rose_Matafeo: standing just under the heat pump at work http://t.co/pA7YrMBcxU 19 hours ago
- In case you missed it - mistaken identities of transmen - does it happen to other ppl? roostertailscomic.com/comic/who-are-… 1 day ago
- Photo: New comic is up! roostertailscomic.com/comic/who-are-… Seriously, do other people have... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1MDBOm7 1 day ago
- A new comic is up - and I seriously wanna know if this happens to other people on the transspectrum roostertailscomic.com/?p=2259 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)