What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Where can I vote, do I have to do it in my electorate to vote, if I'm in the city, can I vote there, even though I'm not enrolled centrally? 1 hour ago
- It's slowly dawning on me that I leave for america in TWO WEEKS! 16 hours ago
- Just saw the update w pics of OJST book! @ErikaMoen and @Plustenstrength - it looks SO GOOOOD!! 16 hours ago
- RT @20percentNZ: Subtle reminder that you have until the 18th of THiS MONTH to register for the dictation voting system for those with a vi… 1 day ago
- RT @DoraRoimata: #NativeAffairs Not voting is a vote for National - all our people must vote in this election if we are to change the gover… 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Oh look this sucks!
I guess I just feel frustrated that our communities express themselves using the medical system’s benchmarks.
Sometimes I worry about holding Joe’s hand walking down the street. I feel worried that we’ll get shouted at or weird looks. So I hold back. But then I start feeling angry that I feel like that, so that makes me want to hold his hand even more, as a “I’m not going to indulge your homophobia” statement. But then I feel worried again. It usually results in my hand waving weirdly towards Joe’s, and then away again, as we walk down the street. I’m sure this doesn’t look weird at all, right?
The weirdest thing we’ve been yelled at has been “Get your hands off my sister” from a truck full of guys in the Octagon. So, yes, for future reference, “Fag” is best.
Sigh – so, the National Party is looking to mine some of our most precious land.
This makes me unhappy – what’s more to say?
It’s just so stupid.