What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- In case you missed it - mistaken identities of transmen - does it happen to other ppl? roostertailscomic.com/comic/who-are-… 40 minutes ago
- Photo: New comic is up! roostertailscomic.com/comic/who-are-… Seriously, do other people have... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1MDBOm7 55 minutes ago
- A new comic is up - and I seriously wanna know if this happens to other people on the transspectrum roostertailscomic.com/?p=2259 11 hours ago
- Photo: monalisaparking: The best part of this DVD Sarah (Maslany) is in a desperate race to find her... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1M96Rn9 18 hours ago
- A great wee vid from Australia about brother boys: vimeo.com/101206852 19 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Oh look this sucks!
I guess I just feel frustrated that our communities express themselves using the medical system’s benchmarks.
Sometimes I worry about holding Joe’s hand walking down the street. I feel worried that we’ll get shouted at or weird looks. So I hold back. But then I start feeling angry that I feel like that, so that makes me want to hold his hand even more, as a “I’m not going to indulge your homophobia” statement. But then I feel worried again. It usually results in my hand waving weirdly towards Joe’s, and then away again, as we walk down the street. I’m sure this doesn’t look weird at all, right?
The weirdest thing we’ve been yelled at has been “Get your hands off my sister” from a truck full of guys in the Octagon. So, yes, for future reference, “Fag” is best.
Sigh – so, the National Party is looking to mine some of our most precious land.
This makes me unhappy – what’s more to say?
It’s just so stupid.