What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @dylanhorrocks: Key repeatedly promised to resign if it turned out mass surveillance was going on. It *is* going on & he enabled it & li… 3 hours ago
- RT @dylanhorrocks: Among all the sturm und drang & Dotcom stupidity, one thing remains absolutely clear: Key lied to us to pass the GCSB bi… 3 hours ago
- RT @jsrnz: If this doesn’t end up with a rap battle, then we’ve all missed out. #MoT 16 hours ago
- RT @LIVENewsDesk: Five days out from the election and quarter of a million New Zealanders have already voted 19 hours ago
- RT @headspace_aus: This Thurs we are hosting a live info session on 'Understanding sexuality & gender identity' - info & set reminder: http… 22 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Oh look this sucks!
I guess I just feel frustrated that our communities express themselves using the medical system’s benchmarks.
Sometimes I worry about holding Joe’s hand walking down the street. I feel worried that we’ll get shouted at or weird looks. So I hold back. But then I start feeling angry that I feel like that, so that makes me want to hold his hand even more, as a “I’m not going to indulge your homophobia” statement. But then I feel worried again. It usually results in my hand waving weirdly towards Joe’s, and then away again, as we walk down the street. I’m sure this doesn’t look weird at all, right?
The weirdest thing we’ve been yelled at has been “Get your hands off my sister” from a truck full of guys in the Octagon. So, yes, for future reference, “Fag” is best.
Sigh – so, the National Party is looking to mine some of our most precious land.
This makes me unhappy – what’s more to say?
It’s just so stupid.