What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Another sign for me, as I explore the lovely streets of Chicago instagram.com/p/tlh7XjsNCg/ 1 hour ago
- Photo: Come and see me at Early 2 Bed in Chicago tonight 7.30pm!... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1S2PMuN 4 hours ago
- RT @ErikaMoen: Be the best Naughty Selfie picture-taker and picture-receiver you can be! ohjoysextoy.com http://t.co/ptEJqTT9Xu 6 hours ago
- RT @LuBellWoo: Friends! Today is the last day you can EVER order print copies of @ErikaMoen’s delightful DAR online. Go forth! http://t.co/… 6 hours ago
- Chicago people! Come to my book reading tonight at @Earlytobed! facebook.com/events/2970028… 9 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.