What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @curiousoctopus: "Food hacks?" Really? That's how cooking with leftovers is now called? Then my grandma was a ninja outlaw swashbuckling… 17 hours ago
- Photo: World AIDS day today, look out for street collectors or visit worldAIDSday.org.nz to donate tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1WfZ1M0 19 hours ago
- World AIDS day today, look out for street collectors or visit worldAIDSday.org.nz to donate instagram.com/p/v7bMGIMNFQ/ 19 hours ago
- RT @AkldPrideFest: Don't forget about World Aids Day Collection today! Give generously to this amazing and worthy cause! The New... http://… 20 hours ago
- RT @Curative_NZ: Know someone looking for a paid summer internship in the social sector? Let them know they’ve got 3 days to apply… http:… 21 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.