What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- A new comic is up - and I seriously wanna know if this happens to other people on the transspectrum roostertailscomic.com/?p=2259 9 hours ago
- Photo: monalisaparking: The best part of this DVD Sarah (Maslany) is in a desperate race to find her... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1M96Rn9 16 hours ago
- A great wee vid from Australia about brother boys: vimeo.com/101206852 17 hours ago
- Flamingo Rampant Book Club! - fuckyeahsexeducation: Empowering, celebratory LGBTQ2S-themed kids’ picture... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1M8fJSb 17 hours ago
- Confirmed! Speaking at @bluestockings in NY on September 23rd, 7pm!!! 21 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.