What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Shld i ask the guy who's dressed as bane if he wants one of my queer comics? 2 hours ago
- There's a lego r2d2 and @wilw just walked past. 2 hours ago
- Photo: If you’re in Portland and in need of queer and trans comics come find me at table S-08 @RoseCityCC tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1RF-d3M 3 hours ago
- If you're in Portland and in need of queer and trans comics come find me at table S-08 rosecitycc instagram.com/p/tLMAd-MNBX/ 3 hours ago
- Thanks all for coming tonight! It was a great time :) :) 16 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.