What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Generic #aucklandpublictransport rage tweet. #busfortyminuteslate #nowbusdriversdrivingmakesmefeelill 11 hours ago
- LOVE the gender book igg.me/p/the-gender-b… #indiegogo via @indiegogo 18 hours ago
- Photoset: thegenderbook: REBLOG IF YOU LOVE US. Buy a copy if you can, now through Dec 31st! tmblr.co/ZrGpJy10BDYrf 18 hours ago
- Photoset: Want me to draw you an xmas present?? felt.co.nz/shop/sam_orcha… tmblr.co/ZrGpJy107hdKF 1 day ago
- Photo: Latest comic is up! the last page for Work in... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy-uCZLx 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.