What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @EleanorCatton: Last year I earned over $140k. Happy to be taxed at 40% to give young kiwis in poverty a chance. A great policy from the… 21 hours ago
- RT @enspiral: We're hiring!! Seeking event manager for an awesome conference co-hosted with GitHub - Open Source // Open Society http://t.c… 21 hours ago
- RT @five15design: UBS Public Service Announcement #DirtyPolitics c/- @Artandmylife http://t.co/1MylxMx8My 21 hours ago
- RT @BusBetterNZ: For details on the bus routes our poets will be performing on click here: busbetter.co.nz/performances #BusBetter #NationalPoetr… 1 day ago
- RT @thekddiamond: the newest Sia album is just such utter perfection from start to finish 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.