What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @DoraRoimata: #NativeAffairs Not voting is a vote for National - all our people must vote in this election if we are to change the gover… 9 hours ago
- RT @jemyoshioka: Still a few sale hours left. Get in with the code OMGSALE before 11:59pm tonight: jemshed.bigcartel.com 9 hours ago
- Photo: Bobs has decided we’re friends again after i wrote a passive aggressive comic about her. tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1PkBkre 11 hours ago
- Bobs has decided we're friends again after i wrote a passive aggressive comic about her. instagram.com/p/sZKQ8RMND6/ 11 hours ago
- RT @gogreen18: a "leaked photo" is a NON-CONSENSUAL form of sexual violation and anybody who participates by viewing and sharing is part of… 12 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.