What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: We did it!! Family Portraits Issue Three is unlocked!! A bonus comic for everyone who donated to get... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1DMv50X 1 day ago
- We did it!! Family Portraits Issue Three is unlocked!! A bonus comic for everyone! kickstarter.com/projects/samor… 1 day ago
- Photo: Four days left! Almost unlocked the third issue! tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1DGMxRK 2 days ago
- This last month of doing this kickstarter has been so surreal, can't believe the internet is helping to print my comics and get to america! 2 days ago
- Meanwhile, only $247 more dollars til we unlock issue three!! I can't believe it!! kickstarter.com/projects/samor… 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.