What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: Oh you know, just at new zealand parliament for a midweek awards ceremony #toughlife tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1MoNWHD 15 hours ago
- Oh you know, just at new zealand parliament for a midweek awards ceremony #toughlife instagram.com/p/rBhZBYsNI3/ 15 hours ago
- RT @GayNZ: John Key has confirmed National will NOT do a deal with the Conservative Party in East Coast Bays, where Colin Craig is standing. 1 day ago
- Photo: Birthday holiday, holidaying with a rockstar. tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1MggtE4 1 day ago
- Birthday holiday, holidaying with a rockstar. instagram.com/p/q-UJaHMNPu/ 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.