What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Gift ideas for the genderqueer in your life? - Internet! Tell me! tmblr.co/ZrGpJy10uxMZO 10 hours ago
- Gift ideas for the genderqueer <3 in your life? 10 hours ago
- Photoset: thegenderbook: Posting 31 pages for the 31 days of our Indiegogo campaign to fund our printing..... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy10uMj_j 13 hours ago
- So stoked about @thegenderbook printing their book! Such an amazing resource. Y'all should order one for xmas: indiegogo.com/projects/the-g… 13 hours ago
- Photo: First lot of xmas commissions on their way :-) jealous? You should be! tmblr.co/ZrGpJy10u12Wk 14 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: trans comic
This week’s comic comes to you from the incredible mind of Jay out of a conversation on reddit – who gave me the words and concept for it. Thanks so much Jay! I hope I did it justice!
(P.S. I set up a facebook profile too)
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
I’ve been watching lots of transman vlogs on Youtube lately, it’s really interesting what testosterone-induced changes people are excited about – or not excited about. Voice breaking, facial hair, body hair, muscles, flatter chest, etc. etc.
And, yep, facial hair is definitely what I’m most keen for.