What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photoset: beatormo: Cómic published the last summer is the webcómic “Caniculadas”. Special thanks to Andre... tmblr.co/ZrGpJylDfX3W 22 hours ago
- Audio: I was in a New Zealand comics panel, you can listen to it... tmblr.co/ZrGpJyl5K12C 2 days ago
- I can't believe how many notes my #marriageequality comic is getting! Really enjoying the commentary on it too: samorchard.tumblr.com/post/503180303… 2 days ago
- RT @akzinefest: Want to table (sell your zines) at the next Auckland Zinefest? We're currently accepting applications here: http://t.co/fQe… 2 days ago
- RT @dylanhorrocks: If you missed this St Paul St panel w me, @SarahELaing @Sam_Orchard & @adriankinnaird on NZ comics the podcast is up: ht… 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: trans comic
This week’s comic comes to you from the incredible mind of Jay out of a conversation on reddit – who gave me the words and concept for it. Thanks so much Jay! I hope I did it justice!
(P.S. I set up a facebook profile too)
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
I’ve been watching lots of transman vlogs on Youtube lately, it’s really interesting what testosterone-induced changes people are excited about – or not excited about. Voice breaking, facial hair, body hair, muscles, flatter chest, etc. etc.
And, yep, facial hair is definitely what I’m most keen for.