I’m off again for the weekend but thought I’d post a little post first. Joe and I are working on a fun newsletter to hand out to the people in our little neighbourhood. We’re pretty well connected to our little community down here and as Joe starts T and I begin changing my name in a wider sense, we wanted to find ways to let everyone know. We also wanted to find ways to make it fun and open so that people could laugh and be less intimidated by it, and so we, although this is hard a lot of the time too, could point out how happy being trans is.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- I guess now's a good time to mention this exciting project I'm working on! twitter.com/muirmoir/statu… 10 hours ago
- RT @jemyoshioka: I’m so proud of @used_bandaid and how hard she’s worked for the last few years. google.co.nz/amp/s/deadline… 4 days ago
- My fave game in Wellington is watching pairs dine in restaurants and trying to decide if they're couples or siblings 1 week ago
- RT @colorpulp: my gender is also a mysterious black orb that flies away when cis ppl try to interact twitter.com/jacksondame/st… 1 week ago
- RT @ko_kendra_ahau: This isn't a win. This is an indictment on the Labour coalition government. We have more than 13,000 families waiting f… 1 week ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)