I’m off again for the weekend but thought I’d post a little post first. Joe and I are working on a fun newsletter to hand out to the people in our little neighbourhood. We’re pretty well connected to our little community down here and as Joe starts T and I begin changing my name in a wider sense, we wanted to find ways to let everyone know. We also wanted to find ways to make it fun and open so that people could laugh and be less intimidated by it, and so we, although this is hard a lot of the time too, could point out how happy being trans is.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- A truly momentous occasion - I wrote a bit about @PhilipPatston and @ShortlandTweet for @TheSpinoffTV: thespinoff.co.nz/tv/25-05-2017/… 1 day ago
- RT @PhilipPatston: LOL @Sam_Orchard has written about me playing Josh in ’99 for @TheSpinoffTV’s memories of 25 yrs of @ShortlandTweet! htt… 1 day ago
- Day 2 #100daysprojectnz Conversation with an 8 year old I hadn't seen in a while - 8yo: Sam, are… instagram.com/p/BUfgNtIhKZK/ 1 day ago
- Day 1 #100daysprojectnz On Monday we flew to Palmerston North to the Museums Aotearoa conference… instagram.com/p/BUffvb-hyr5/ 1 day ago
- RT @memer4life: If you can make it to the Auckland District Court or Niki's Whare in G.I today @ 2pm, please come along, today is a huge da… 4 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)