I’m off again for the weekend but thought I’d post a little post first. Joe and I are working on a fun newsletter to hand out to the people in our little neighbourhood. We’re pretty well connected to our little community down here and as Joe starts T and I begin changing my name in a wider sense, we wanted to find ways to let everyone know. We also wanted to find ways to make it fun and open so that people could laugh and be less intimidated by it, and so we, although this is hard a lot of the time too, could point out how happy being trans is.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Listening to @Mihi_Forbes interviewing the Hobson's Pledge dudes - A+++ 🙌 47 minutes ago
- <3 Māori whānau get new advice for supporting LGBTQI kids radionz.co.nz/news/te-manu-k… 7 hours ago
- Made the cover of #nzherald travel magazine #blessed instagram.com/p/BSMeG3IhVHR/ 1 day ago
- Watched too many max key vlogs and then felt compelled to clean the shower w four different… instagram.com/p/BSMcmzRB4w4/ 1 day ago
- Trans Day of Visibility is coming up, so just resharing my thoughts from last year - Part one: roostertailscomic.com/comic/trans-da… 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)