I’m off again for the weekend but thought I’d post a little post first. Joe and I are working on a fun newsletter to hand out to the people in our little neighbourhood. We’re pretty well connected to our little community down here and as Joe starts T and I begin changing my name in a wider sense, we wanted to find ways to let everyone know. We also wanted to find ways to make it fun and open so that people could laugh and be less intimidated by it, and so we, although this is hard a lot of the time too, could point out how happy being trans is.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Yep, and queers, and artists and... twitter.com/whaeapower/sta… 2 days ago
- I'm turning 33, so there's 33% off my etsy store: etsy.com/nz/shop/Rooste… (and more if you support me on @Patreon) 1 week ago
- RT @vedranio: 2005: I’m a web designer 2009: I’m a UI designer 2011: I’m a UX designer 2014: I’m a product designer 2021: I’m an experience… 1 week ago
- 📷 Finding good depictions of trans folk on tv is suuuuper hard, but y’all know that. I recently came... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2NpFWsB 1 week ago
- Tropes about trans characters on TV? Yep, there are a bunch - New comic is up: roostertailscomic.com/comic/trans-on… 1 week ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)