I’m off again for the weekend but thought I’d post a little post first. Joe and I are working on a fun newsletter to hand out to the people in our little neighbourhood. We’re pretty well connected to our little community down here and as Joe starts T and I begin changing my name in a wider sense, we wanted to find ways to let everyone know. We also wanted to find ways to make it fun and open so that people could laugh and be less intimidated by it, and so we, although this is hard a lot of the time too, could point out how happy being trans is.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- New Comic! Sad for my lovely tummy : roostertailscomic.com/comic/b-m-whyy… 5 days ago
- RT @OutLoudAotearoa: We're going to close our boosted off tomorrow - so if you have some spare cash to support this project, please conside… 6 days ago
- RT @AotearoaPeople: For resouces around rainbow mental - they provide links to blogs, and online support community groups too. It's curated… 2 weeks ago
- I'm exhausted from the psych thing, but want to celebrate doing that and finishing this part of Out Loud. Joey's aw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @OutLoudAotearoa: Thanks so much to everyone who sent in a submission to this project. We've closed our submissions now, but will still… 2 weeks ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)