It’s kind of hard to talk about sexuality when it’s so anchored in gender. Both the gender of the person holding the attraction, and the gender of the person they’re attracted to becomes integral. If either of those categories become unfixed or destabilised, or are, indeed, fixed in ambiguity it becomes all kinds of complicated. So, for example, if Joe identifies as a trans/genderqueer person, and I, as a transman, how do we describe our sexuality? And is it even necessary to?
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Anyone Playcentre people? I'm working on a project for them, and it'd be cool if you had some stories to tell. Plea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Kererū #birdoftheyear forestandbird #thebirdweallneed instagram.com/p/BaQTQHyB2zp/ 2 days ago
- Bird of the mother flipping year. twitter.com/kimi_collins/s… 2 days ago
- Rainbow pantsed delight at the @ipw_nz match, and he's a champion too. #swoon instagram.com/p/BaOPY-Qhlkj/ 2 days ago
- What does one wear to the wrestling?? 😂 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)