I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Part two of my 'gay jokes' comic - roostertailscomic.com/comic/gay-joke… 3 hours ago
- Just realized this week's comic is totally #pinkshirtdaynz relevant roostertailscomic.com/comic/gay-joke… 2 days ago
- RT @Blastosaurus: @Eddiemonotone recaps 'A Graphic Affair' from the Auckland Writers' Festival. blog.squareplanetcomics.com/a-graphic-affa… 5 days ago
- RT @SexNerdSandra: Hey New Zealand sex nerds, (all 12 of you) do you have any rec's for Auckland-based sex worker activists? Or chatty sex … 5 days ago
- Woohoo! Thanks @philippatston ! twitter.com/philippatston/… 5 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)