I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- At @ArtsAccessNZ with @Jared_Flitcroft explaining video making for social media #partnerships instagram.com/p/-m-vOssNPH/ 3 hours ago
- Anyone wanna helf a fella out and let me use their address to get this - and then i will pay u back to post it to me twitter.com/prismcomics/st… 3 hours ago
- Amazing comics publisher Iron Circus is accepting unsolicited submissions - get to it comics folks! twitter.com/Iron_Spike/sta… 3 hours ago
- New post about drawing queer romance for my $2+ patrons: patreon.com/posts/queer-ro… 5 hours ago
- RT @QPKCounselling: Join us: Jan 22 for the first International Day of Solidarity with Trans Prisoners #transsolidarity #transprisoners ht… 6 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)