I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Got an important interview for an important thing. Wish me luck plz 5 hours ago
- One of my comics is officially in Te Papa (the national museum of New Zealand) 🌈🥰🌈 collections.tepapa.govt.nz/object/1869470 7 hours ago
- So excited for this new comic "heart of nums" - adorable cats exploring good Wellington foods. So much goodness in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TristanRS: https://t.co/xrQuXDV6B4 4 days ago
- If anyone is a new world shopper and has excess little garden seedlings - can I have them? I'm attempting to grow t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)