I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- I hate colouring in. 2 days ago
- what colour are trees? 2 days ago
- What colour are trains? 2 days ago
- What colour are cranes? (construction wise) 2 days ago
- New comic is up! Meeting a friend from the internet, and the sadness of hard stuff across trans communities: roostertailscomic.com/comic/somethin… 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)