I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @sfemonster: @Sam_Orchard "Gale here, offering you the tragic cis straight guy perspective from the friendzone of District 12." 5 hours ago
- Photoset: everythingisnothingbyitself: #notproud of Auckland Pride Parade 2015. Keep talking about this,... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1epQBR4 7 hours ago
- Video: samorchard: erikamoen: samorchard: I made a Patreon y’all, and Joe and I made a video about it. Oh... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1el3UX2 1 day ago
- Anonymous said: Instead of just announcing you've created a patreon, explain what it is, not everyone has... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1el0AY5 1 day ago
- So last two comics have been super critical. I'm thinking of doing a comic about things I AM proud of - is that too condescending? 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)