I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @phanewzealand: Today we’re attending CPAG’s summit at Uni of Otago Wgtn Whakamana Tāngata: Where to from here. Children’s Comm Judge An… 5 hours ago
- Anyway, all that happened in 10 years is that my hair slowly migrated down my face. https://t.co/fTITMOlwhI 5 hours ago
- I was looking for pics of me from 10 years ago, and I stumbled across this wee gem of me only 8 years ago. What a l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- One day I'm going to be able to drive to my office without crying on the motorway. Today is not this day. In fact,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @Sam_Orchard: It's trans week of awareness. Be aware of the different trans. I'm tiny top hat on a very dapper cat: https://t.co/8ttRBDh… 6 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)