I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Hey friends - looking for arts grants to help cover travel to a conference - anyone know of any? 1 day ago
- So pleased to announce our @AucklandPride market is all go! In conjunction with Proud Centres. If you'd like to reg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @FavoriteHorror: These octopus kites are insane! #horror #horrorfan https://t.co/2FwWaDn8Bs 2 days ago
- RT @taine_polk: Great part-time, fixed-term role available at RY. It's 14 hours per week for 9 weeks at $20.55/hour. Are you super organise… 3 days ago
- RT @getrochelle: Please NZers, email your MP to let them know you support the proposed changes to the Births, Deaths, Marriages & Relations… 4 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)