I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- But what does one wear to an Auckland Pride hui about police uniforms in the parade? 7 hours ago
- RT @tychovandenburg: omg twitter.com/veryhotmomm/st… 13 hours ago
- RT @RMarchNZ: And I get that are working towards “better relationships” between the rainbow community and institutions like the police. The… 1 week ago
- RT @RMarchNZ: Institutions that exist to maintain the status quo in terms of power dynamics and continue to discriminate against the Rainbo… 1 week ago
- I'm going on a cross country road trip on monday for Neighbours Day Aotearoa. Stopping in about 30 different place… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)