I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @Iron_Spike: A Skype pal just mis-typed Gamergate as "Gamerhate." LET'S MAKE THIS A THING 12 hours ago
- The worst part is that I don't know how much of it is my own paranoid projection, and what's actually real. 12 hours ago
- Sometimes I wanna shout - "C'mon! Batman and Superman snuggling is great! What's wrong with it?! What?!" 12 hours ago
- Some parents are really great and lovely, and others try and push their kids away and give me terse looks. it's sad. 12 hours ago
- Today was great but whooboy doing queer comics in mainstream cons is bloody hard. Especially parents reactions to kids looking at my stuff. 12 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)