What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: trans-parenting: Got home from work just now to find this awesome Xena/Gabrielle picture that... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1oYr4o8 3 hours ago
- Bless this tweet: twitter.com/ghostattics/st… 4 hours ago
- Working out how to make change in a constructive way is hard. I just want to throw all my toys and send ppl poop in the mail. 4 hours ago
- Photoset: everythingisnothingbyitself: Collab with Wai Ho. tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1oXooeF 7 hours ago
- Photo: tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1oXofe9 7 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.