What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- New comic is up - trying to find ways to feel better about the world: roostertailscomic.com/comic/we-didnt… 1 day ago
- Damn, @Pidgejen is great, really cool analysis and behind the scenes stuff of ‘that’ national geographic shoot youtu.be/V5ka67-kk-Q 4 days ago
- RT @lukeethornhill: I'm looking for gay writers who would be up for working together on a comic project. If you know of anyone/you're a wri… 1 week ago
- RT @CMRanapia: TFW every Tweet containing #SoftSensuality simultaneously makes you laugh and want to cleanse the world with nuclear fire. h… 1 week ago
- pretty much all @ladyjlaurie does online is look at videos queers have made of animals. 1 week ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.