What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @mstevnz: It's been on my mind all week so had to say something #AucklandPrideParade gaynz.com/articles/publi… 1 hour ago
- RT @Blastosaurus: Come along to Dunedin #armageddonexpo today to see me, @DarickR and Dean Rankin at the #squareplanetcomics and #beyondrea… 1 hour ago
- So apparently black/blue crew have superior eyes. #obviously 19 hours ago
- RT @CurvaceousDee: @Sam_Orchard Having the same issue here - white and gold for me, black and blue for @cosmo_nought. The earth is doomed! 19 hours ago
- RT @Cam_Oflage: Is this what you want, you animals?? IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT http://t.co/dbOiVAj27k 19 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.