What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @akzinefest: Come along for some #insights on women's #comics in Aotearoa and mingling with @threeword3! goo.gl/Zi9MKi http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @domesticanimal: #Trickledown or #trickle up? Turn the picture upside down. My #cartoon @SundayStarTimes #Richlist #poverty #nzpol http… 1 day ago
- My yearly goal for joe's birthday is to buy/make all the presents without leaving the house. 1 day ago
- just checking that aucklandshamefestival.org.nz is still available to buy... 1 day ago
- Photo: Ooh look! Fanmail! I love it, thanks AC! tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1r4o0bn 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.