What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @JenKateShields: A Cult of Representation: Ignoring Harmful Ideologies in Favor of Queer Rep jenniferkateshields.wordpress.com/2015/10/09/a-c… 18 hours ago
- I drew myself as the inside out characters for my $5+ patreons: patreon.com/posts/sams-ins… 1 day ago
- When you make a sign, and check the phone number 5 times, but when it is complete you realise that you spelt the name wrong. 1 day ago
- Photo: New comic is up: roostertailscomic.com/comic/when-veg… Joe and I are those... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1vkQyqR 2 days ago
- Photo: A haunted house… even as a zombie he’s a jerk #inktober2015 #drawlloween2015 tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1vic8RN 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.