What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Congrats @Bella_Simpson96 ! twitter.com/AraTaiohi/stat… 14 hours ago
- I've been drawing since I was little and I still have to look at my hands to check which side the thumbs are on. #artistfail 14 hours ago
- I remember having to save for ages to buy my first binder, and the shipping to NZ was almost as much. Plz donate: givealittle.co.nz/cause/bindersf… 1 day ago
- A visual representation of my afternoon/evening drawing instagram.com/p/BFs-3PkMNBX/ 2 days ago
- In case you missed it - new comic is up, it is very pink! roostertailscomic.com/comic/pink-shi… #pinkshirtdaynz 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.