What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- New comic is up: 25 days, 25 presents - 1 very important theme: roostertailscomic.com/comic/advent-c… 17 hours ago
- RT @tunneIsnakes: https://t.co/rmIHar7sE6 1 day ago
- RT @WeBeneficiaries: Hey @CarmelSepuloni and @jacindaardern we'd love to share these stories with you, we've written them up and themed the… 2 days ago
- RT @nzcharities: We Are Beneficiaries Report - Givealittle by @webeneficiaries on @givealittle givealittle.co.nz/cause/we-are-b… https://t.co/QCE63Va… 2 days ago
- Fave review so far tbh https://t.co/DNSQ41pTzE 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.