What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Got an important interview for an important thing. Wish me luck plz 6 hours ago
- One of my comics is officially in Te Papa (the national museum of New Zealand) 🌈🥰🌈 collections.tepapa.govt.nz/object/1869470 7 hours ago
- So excited for this new comic "heart of nums" - adorable cats exploring good Wellington foods. So much goodness in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TristanRS: https://t.co/xrQuXDV6B4 4 days ago
- If anyone is a new world shopper and has excess little garden seedlings - can I have them? I'm attempting to grow t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.