What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Just realized this week's comic is totally #pinkshirtdaynz relevant roostertailscomic.com/comic/gay-joke… 1 day ago
- RT @Blastosaurus: @Eddiemonotone recaps 'A Graphic Affair' from the Auckland Writers' Festival. blog.squareplanetcomics.com/a-graphic-affa… 3 days ago
- RT @SexNerdSandra: Hey New Zealand sex nerds, (all 12 of you) do you have any rec's for Auckland-based sex worker activists? Or chatty sex … 3 days ago
- Woohoo! Thanks @philippatston ! twitter.com/philippatston/… 3 days ago
- So... is there any asterix and obelix slash fic out there? 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.