I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- New comic is up! All about how much I loved Alleluya Cafe. This is just a two-part love comic about it. roostertailscomic.com/comic/alleluya… 37 minutes ago
- I did a short cut of the pride video for @DPSN: dpsn.net.nz/2016/02/09/pri… Thanks so much @RandomDraconic, Cole, Karen, Maggie and Val #pride 5 days ago
- Nice company while I work instagram.com/p/BBhEeiWsNDM/ 6 days ago
- Pool pooper is back! Moving north! stuff.co.nz/national/76603… roostertailscomic.com/comic/code-bro… 1 week ago
- #tppanoway instagram.com/p/BBV5F7CsNDp/ 1 week ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)