I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- At @ArtsAccessNZ with @Jared_Flitcroft explaining video making for social media #partnerships instagram.com/p/-m-vOssNPH/ 19 hours ago
- Anyone wanna helf a fella out and let me use their address to get this - and then i will pay u back to post it to me twitter.com/prismcomics/st… 19 hours ago
- Amazing comics publisher Iron Circus is accepting unsolicited submissions - get to it comics folks! twitter.com/Iron_Spike/sta… 19 hours ago
- New post about drawing queer romance for my $2+ patrons: patreon.com/posts/queer-ro… 21 hours ago
- RT @QPKCounselling: Join us: Jan 22 for the first International Day of Solidarity with Trans Prisoners #transsolidarity #transprisoners ht… 22 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)