I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- New comic - I got a massage, it was a big deal: roostertailscomic.com/comic/tough-bo… 11 hours ago
- RT @renews_nz: 1 in 5 trans people in New Zealand have experienced homelessness. People living without shelter are twice as likely to be LG… 1 day ago
- RT @RubySolly: Really looking forward to this reading as part of @AklWritersFest Winter Series with Renee (@WednesdayBusk) and Joshua Whit… 1 day ago
- For the past year I've been telling people I'm 36, I only realised the other day that I'm actually 35, but in a few… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Me: Horroscopes are silly nonsense Also me: Sitting waiting for a very important email to arrive because I read a h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)