I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- I guess now's a good time to mention this exciting project I'm working on! twitter.com/muirmoir/statu… 11 hours ago
- RT @jemyoshioka: I’m so proud of @used_bandaid and how hard she’s worked for the last few years. google.co.nz/amp/s/deadline… 4 days ago
- My fave game in Wellington is watching pairs dine in restaurants and trying to decide if they're couples or siblings 1 week ago
- RT @colorpulp: my gender is also a mysterious black orb that flies away when cis ppl try to interact twitter.com/jacksondame/st… 1 week ago
- RT @ko_kendra_ahau: This isn't a win. This is an indictment on the Labour coalition government. We have more than 13,000 families waiting f… 1 week ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)