I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @GeekedMagazine: Hi @Sam_Orchard we're working on getting our zine back to print, wld you give us a RT? kickstarter.com/projects/13246… #Feminis… 4 hours ago
- RT @pidgejen: Check me out in this intersex awareness raising @buzzfeed video that I'm in w friends bzfd.it/1DlGAfB http://t.co/KwA9… 5 hours ago
- RT @katebornstein: "What It's Like to Be #Intersex," another great video from @BuzzFeed: buzzfeed.com/lizzwarner/wha… 5 hours ago
- RT @FallenRedNinja: Oh!! And here's the ever lovely @Sam_Orchard!!! http://t.co/G3KxkmSvBL 8 hours ago
- What is it with the Sth Island and poo lately? stuff.co.nz/business/farmi… 10 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)