I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @KupuHou: Whakakino - insulting. To be (whaka) offensive (kino). https://t.co/pnwGH8TWX3 9 hours ago
- Art Sale is ending soon, folks. Last chance to buy one of a kind original strip super cheap etsy.com/nz/listing/236… https://t.co/RTWRRFzUf6 9 hours ago
- Psst! You can get the original drawing of this for cheap: etsy.com/nz/listing/236… twitter.com/Sam_Orchard/st… 1 day ago
- Internet! I need help finding a comic. description: "artist talks about being at a school and a teacher says 'boys line, girls line’…”TBC 2 days ago
- <3 <3 Ends friday…. twitter.com/musepablog/sta… 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)