I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- A brand new two-page comic exclusive for my $5+ patrons: The Seven Lovely Sins: patreon.com/posts/seven-lo… 1 day ago
- Our housing saga continues. This morning we were woken up at 3am because the upstairs neighbours… instagram.com/p/BF5qPRxMNFg/ 2 days ago
- Awwww <3’d doing this project. Mike and Hilary are such sweeties: twitter.com/umal2m/status/… 2 days ago
- Lego movie gifs ALWAYS work twitter.com/yanngoudard/st… 2 days ago
- Nothin like being woken up at 3am to the upstairs neighbours being burgled #livingthedream (we’re actually all ok, including neighbours) 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)