I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Day 23 #100daysprojectnz was the #NZSL sign for tired, at my sign class instagram.com/p/BV1UVfyhsBw/ 3 hours ago
- Day 22 #100daysprojectnz are the Way brothers, for a video I was editing for DPSN about emo… instagram.com/p/BV1UIkVhYJc/ 3 hours ago
- Day 21 #100daysprojectnz are three white feathers for parihaka instagram.com/p/BV1T60-BTP_/ 3 hours ago
- Day 20 #100daysprojectnz was taking selfies while out walking meg #dogwalkernarcissist instagram.com/p/BV1TqTSBzkK/ 3 hours ago
- Day 19 is meg on a hotel bed #100daysprojectnz instagram.com/p/BV1TSHdhKou/ 3 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)