I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- New Comic! Sad for my lovely tummy : roostertailscomic.com/comic/b-m-whyy… 5 days ago
- RT @OutLoudAotearoa: We're going to close our boosted off tomorrow - so if you have some spare cash to support this project, please conside… 6 days ago
- RT @AotearoaPeople: For resouces around rainbow mental - they provide links to blogs, and online support community groups too. It's curated… 2 weeks ago
- I'm exhausted from the psych thing, but want to celebrate doing that and finishing this part of Out Loud. Joey's aw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @OutLoudAotearoa: Thanks so much to everyone who sent in a submission to this project. We've closed our submissions now, but will still… 2 weeks ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)