I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- also, once I've caught up on Scandal - anyone wanna talk gender, queerness, politics of Shonda Rhimes with me? 6 hours ago
- Need sad music stat. Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell - come to me 6 hours ago
- RT @kiwinerd: Can we please stop saying NZ women have had suffrage for >120 years when that's not remotely true for Māori women? 6 hours ago
- RT @comicsalliance: ECCC Offering 'All Genders' Restrooms. bit.ly/1BbBGgM http://t.co/cjSIyUg2FH 6 hours ago
- A thoughtful piece by @jemyoshioka examining cultural appropriation and cultural exchange: blog.squareplanetcomics.com/cultural-appro… 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)