What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Does anyone know any good videos that illustrate queer representation in the media - like an updated version of the celluloid closet? 4 hours ago
- In case you missed it - new comic is up about my big weekend and my anxious brain: roostertailscomic.com/comic/the-week… 1 day ago
- 📷 trans-parenting: My kiddo is really enjoying paging through @samorchard Family Portraits this... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy29-Ter5 1 day ago
- 📷 New comic is up: roostertailscomic.com/comic/the-week… It’s been quite a busy week, and... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy29-TXCB 1 day ago
- I had a massive weekend last weekend, but a comic is finally up! roostertailscomic.com/comic/the-week… 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: April 2011
So there’s a couple of really awesome things coming up!
First off! I’m speaking next Tuesday night at the Genderbridge meeting about trans webcomics. Basically I’m gonna be chatting to people about why webcomics are awesome, how I got started and what making comics means to me, and what other webcomics are out there for and by trans people. So, yeh, if you’re in Auckland come along! Deets are as above, or you can visit the facebook page.
Also, I wrote a comic for Funtime Comics’ Darkest Day Earthquake Relief Comic – and you can now buy it online off the website or click here for a list of other places to get it. All proceeds go to the NZ Red Cross, towards the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.
And finally, DUD: Volume 2 is going to be launched in Dunedin at the start of May. More details to come soon! YAY!
So… my new concept is to basically take the hulky men that Jack Kirby used to draw (especially Thor – ’cause he’s already wearing a helmet!) and turn them into Roller Derby Grrrrrrrls…. and, so: