What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @phanewzealand: Today we’re attending CPAG’s summit at Uni of Otago Wgtn Whakamana Tāngata: Where to from here. Children’s Comm Judge An… 4 hours ago
- Anyway, all that happened in 10 years is that my hair slowly migrated down my face. https://t.co/fTITMOlwhI 5 hours ago
- I was looking for pics of me from 10 years ago, and I stumbled across this wee gem of me only 8 years ago. What a l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- One day I'm going to be able to drive to my office without crying on the motorway. Today is not this day. In fact,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @Sam_Orchard: It's trans week of awareness. Be aware of the different trans. I'm tiny top hat on a very dapper cat: https://t.co/8ttRBDh… 5 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Monthly Archives: April 2011
So there’s a couple of really awesome things coming up!
First off! I’m speaking next Tuesday night at the Genderbridge meeting about trans webcomics. Basically I’m gonna be chatting to people about why webcomics are awesome, how I got started and what making comics means to me, and what other webcomics are out there for and by trans people. So, yeh, if you’re in Auckland come along! Deets are as above, or you can visit the facebook page.
Also, I wrote a comic for Funtime Comics’ Darkest Day Earthquake Relief Comic – and you can now buy it online off the website or click here for a list of other places to get it. All proceeds go to the NZ Red Cross, towards the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal.
And finally, DUD: Volume 2 is going to be launched in Dunedin at the start of May. More details to come soon! YAY!
So… my new concept is to basically take the hulky men that Jack Kirby used to draw (especially Thor – ’cause he’s already wearing a helmet!) and turn them into Roller Derby Grrrrrrrls…. and, so: