I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Yep, and queers, and artists and... twitter.com/whaeapower/sta… 2 days ago
- I'm turning 33, so there's 33% off my etsy store: etsy.com/nz/shop/Rooste… (and more if you support me on @Patreon) 1 week ago
- RT @vedranio: 2005: I’m a web designer 2009: I’m a UI designer 2011: I’m a UX designer 2014: I’m a product designer 2021: I’m an experience… 1 week ago
- 📷 Finding good depictions of trans folk on tv is suuuuper hard, but y’all know that. I recently came... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2NpFWsB 1 week ago
- Tropes about trans characters on TV? Yep, there are a bunch - New comic is up: roostertailscomic.com/comic/trans-on… 1 week ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)