I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- New comic - I got a massage, it was a big deal: roostertailscomic.com/comic/tough-bo… 10 hours ago
- RT @renews_nz: 1 in 5 trans people in New Zealand have experienced homelessness. People living without shelter are twice as likely to be LG… 1 day ago
- RT @RubySolly: Really looking forward to this reading as part of @AklWritersFest Winter Series with Renee (@WednesdayBusk) and Joshua Whit… 1 day ago
- For the past year I've been telling people I'm 36, I only realised the other day that I'm actually 35, but in a few… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Me: Horroscopes are silly nonsense Also me: Sitting waiting for a very important email to arrive because I read a h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)