I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Listening to @Mihi_Forbes interviewing the Hobson's Pledge dudes - A+++ 🙌 49 minutes ago
- <3 Māori whānau get new advice for supporting LGBTQI kids radionz.co.nz/news/te-manu-k… 7 hours ago
- Made the cover of #nzherald travel magazine #blessed instagram.com/p/BSMeG3IhVHR/ 1 day ago
- Watched too many max key vlogs and then felt compelled to clean the shower w four different… instagram.com/p/BSMcmzRB4w4/ 1 day ago
- Trans Day of Visibility is coming up, so just resharing my thoughts from last year - Part one: roostertailscomic.com/comic/trans-da… 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)