I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- I guess now's a good time to mention this exciting project I'm working on! twitter.com/muirmoir/statu… 9 hours ago
- RT @jemyoshioka: I’m so proud of @used_bandaid and how hard she’s worked for the last few years. google.co.nz/amp/s/deadline… 4 days ago
- My fave game in Wellington is watching pairs dine in restaurants and trying to decide if they're couples or siblings 1 week ago
- RT @colorpulp: my gender is also a mysterious black orb that flies away when cis ppl try to interact twitter.com/jacksondame/st… 1 week ago
- RT @ko_kendra_ahau: This isn't a win. This is an indictment on the Labour coalition government. We have more than 13,000 families waiting f… 1 week ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)