I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Tonight Joe asked me - 'why do people have rainbow profile pictures on Facebook'. Bless. 1 day ago
- Photo: trans-parenting: Got home from work just now to find this awesome Xena/Gabrielle picture that... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1oYr4o8 1 day ago
- Bless this tweet: twitter.com/ghostattics/st… 1 day ago
- Working out how to make change in a constructive way is hard. I just want to throw all my toys and send ppl poop in the mail. 1 day ago
- Photoset: everythingisnothingbyitself: Collab with Wai Ho. tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1oXooeF 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)