I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @dylanhorrocks: Wellington! Come see Toby Morris @XTOTL & @Sam_Orchard talk about their comics at @NLNZ on Friday 5 May: https://t.co/iC… 15 hours ago
- Wait, what? Tim Wilson and Simon Wilson are different people?? 17 hours ago
- RT @ianrothman: @Sam_Orchard What would you have said to Joey's shocking confession? 19 hours ago
- RT @ianrothman: @Sam_Orchard Sam is lucky to be alive after hearing this shocking statement! 19 hours ago
- RT @ianrothman: @Sam_Orchard Six amazing things Joey has to say. The last one will shock you! 19 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)