I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Yesterday: has psych assessment for surgery and psych asks me if I'm a worrier. Today: arrives at airport 2hrs earl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 45 minutes ago
- Hey friends, I gotta make new friends on pogo, My Trainer Code is 1878 4635 0726 1 day ago
- RT @tychovandenburg: Looking for participants in the North Island! https://t.co/8jIMFNrHCO 1 day ago
- Pretty pretty instagram.com/p/Bn5wCPZhd3r/… 2 days ago
- Under Pressure - New comic is up - Under Pressure: roostertailscomic.com/comic/under-pr…... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2btgzrw 6 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)