I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- I did a short cut of the pride video for @DPSN: dpsn.net.nz/2016/02/09/pri… Thanks so much @RandomDraconic, Cole, Karen, Maggie and Val #pride 1 day ago
- Nice company while I work instagram.com/p/BBhEeiWsNDM/ 2 days ago
- Pool pooper is back! Moving north! stuff.co.nz/national/76603… roostertailscomic.com/comic/code-bro… 5 days ago
- #tppanoway instagram.com/p/BBV5F7CsNDp/ 6 days ago
- !! #tppanoway instagram.com/p/BBV3b6isNBH/ 6 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)