I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Thanks to @Auckland_Libs and the great panel of @threeword3 creators (@RaeJFenton and @SarahELaing) - heaps to thinks about and work on! 1 day ago
- Photo: siriuslyida31: niuniujiaojiao: samorchard: Last night I spotted a table full of #NMTD and #Lolilo... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1s_eGwW 1 day ago
- Anonymous said: oh my goodness i have to ask, how did you react when you first realized it was them? think... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1s_Enrr 1 day ago
- oh-isthatso said: Hey Sam! It's Pearl (who plays Hero) here. I just wanted to say it was so great to meet... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1szVZfc 1 day ago
- Photo: Last night I spotted a table full of #NMTD and #Lolilo cast members at a restaurant and I couldnt... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1szSJOd 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)