I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- KD diamond, about Steven Universe - it is the truth: twitter.com/thekddiamond/s… 3 hours ago
- Photo: Traffic jam. tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1kBfz5D 4 hours ago
- Traffic jam. instagram.com/p/2WqnQ8sNGK/ 4 hours ago
- RT @RJmakes: @Sam_Orchard From what I can tell, everyone I follow on tumblr lost it. also: so-yup.tumblr.com/post/113756885… 5 hours ago
- RT @sfemonster: @Sam_Orchard I've lost count of the times SU has made me openly cry because I care SO much about the characters and it's SO… 5 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)