I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- This time @philippatston's dog decided she wasnt even going to wait until I got up before… instagram.com/p/BEw48WRsNGm/ 3 hours ago
- 📷 New comic is up! I’m a hero! roostertailscomic.com/comic/kitten-r… The neighbour’s... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy25iWK6z 4 hours ago
- New comic is up! In which I am a neighbourhood hero! (Kinda) roostertailscomic.com/comic/kitten-r… 6 hours ago
- Err that should be: New comic is up! In which I am a neighbourhood hero! (Kinda) roostertailscomic.com/comic/kitten-r… 22 hours ago
- ew comic is up! In which I am a neighbourhood hero! (Kinda) roostertailscomic.com/comic/kitten-r… 22 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)