I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- A brand new two-page comic exclusive for my $5+ patrons: The Seven Lovely Sins: patreon.com/posts/seven-lo… 1 day ago
- Our housing saga continues. This morning we were woken up at 3am because the upstairs neighbours… instagram.com/p/BF5qPRxMNFg/ 2 days ago
- Awwww <3’d doing this project. Mike and Hilary are such sweeties: twitter.com/umal2m/status/… 2 days ago
- Lego movie gifs ALWAYS work twitter.com/yanngoudard/st… 2 days ago
- Nothin like being woken up at 3am to the upstairs neighbours being burgled #livingthedream (we’re actually all ok, including neighbours) 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)