I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- And today's #inktober is Martha and Karen from The Children's Hour 😭😭😭😭 #inktober2016 instagram.com/p/BL7ktO2DzX7/ 8 hours ago
- Day 23 of #inktober is #eleven and #eggos from #strangethings #inktober2016 instagram.com/p/BL7it9ojC5a/ 9 hours ago
- Old faves for day 22 of #inktober are Tara and Willow from #btvs #inktober2016 instagram.com/p/BL7hAVKDpu9/ 9 hours ago
- Day 22 of#inktober is #mrsdalloway and her flowers, from Virginia Woolf #inktober2016 instagram.com/p/BL7g1trDUKJ/ 9 hours ago
- And then #inktober day 20 is Nan, Flo, Cyril and Ralph from Sarah Waters' #tippingthevelvet… instagram.com/p/BL7dG30jBLz/ 9 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)