I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: #inktober day 6 #drawlloween2015 tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1vdWqal 7 hours ago
- #inktober day 6 #drawlloween2015 instagram.com/p/8ehzsLsNOl/ 7 hours ago
- Photo: #inktober day 5 Oz from #Buffy #drawlloween2015 #btvs tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1vdTknc 7 hours ago
- #inktober day 5 Oz from #Buffy #drawlloween2015 #btvs instagram.com/p/8egQEPsNMB/ 7 hours ago
- Photo: #inktober say 6 - vampire nosferatu #drawlloween2015 tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1vdSaYv 7 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)