I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Casual Reminder that trans kids are already all in your schools, they just won’t tell you if you don’t make it safe: roostertailscomic.com/comic/invisibl… 2 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BKwS3VMDIck/ 2 hours ago
- My Patronus is a West Highland Terrier because I am literally a cartoon character. 2 hours ago
- Your fave kiwi queer and trans webcomic artist is having an original art sale w ridiculously low prices etsy.com/nz/listing/236… 1 day ago
- RT @Iron_Spike: Mainstream Comics: We would love to hire PoC/WoC writers but where are they??? Where PoC/WoC artists: *Makes 100s of 1,000s… 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)