I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @BeyondPress: Follow & retweet for your chance to win a rare hardcover copy of Beyond! #SmallPressSunday https://t.co/4e4yKgiiiE 1 hour ago
- RT @krisdresen: You can get my books right here! Max & Lily! Her Curve! She Said! Grace! She's in the Trees! lulu.com/spotlight/kris… #Small… 2 hours ago
- Got a sneak peek of Pati Umaga's new music video 'Siva' with @artsaccessnz #partnerships instagram.com/p/-psC5CMNEi/ 20 hours ago
- At @ArtsAccessNZ with @Jared_Flitcroft explaining video making for social media #partnerships instagram.com/p/-m-vOssNPH/ 1 day ago
- Anyone wanna helf a fella out and let me use their address to get this - and then i will pay u back to post it to me twitter.com/prismcomics/st… 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)