I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Today's my birthday and if you're in Auckland there'd be no better present than coming along to this tonight: facebook.com/events/1149207… 3 days ago
- I've been doing some volunteer work for the living wage campaign, I wrote a little post about it for my $2+ patrons patreon.com/posts/living-w… 4 days ago
- At @akzinefest selling queer and trans comics with @AssignedMale !!! So fun! Come say hello! 4 days ago
- RT @akzinefest: Panel discussion on trans #activism & #representation 2day @Auckland_Libs 2pm! Feat. @Sam_Orchard @AssignedMale @cannibalit… 5 days ago
- In case you missed it - my new comic about Homosexual Law Reform in NZ #HLR30 is up, it’s a bit muddled… roostertailscomic.com/comic/hlr30/ 1 week ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)