I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- New comic is up - trying to find ways to feel better about the world: roostertailscomic.com/comic/we-didnt… 1 day ago
- Damn, @Pidgejen is great, really cool analysis and behind the scenes stuff of ‘that’ national geographic shoot youtu.be/V5ka67-kk-Q 4 days ago
- RT @lukeethornhill: I'm looking for gay writers who would be up for working together on a comic project. If you know of anyone/you're a wri… 1 week ago
- RT @CMRanapia: TFW every Tweet containing #SoftSensuality simultaneously makes you laugh and want to cleanse the world with nuclear fire. h… 1 week ago
- pretty much all @ladyjlaurie does online is look at videos queers have made of animals. 1 week ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)