I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Turns out I have a lot to say about @girlamatic - this is the 2nd part of my comic, of 3, possibly 4: roostertailscomic.com/comic/girlamat… 12 hours ago
- You could support @Blastosaurus if you wanted, it'd make you pretty cool: patreon.com/user?u=956412&… 1 day ago
- RT @theDivaLea: Thank you! Publishing SMILE is a personal career highlight! @LJonte @dianamcqueen twitter.com/Sam_Orchard/st… 3 days ago
- 📷 I did a new comic, thinking back to an old website where I discovered some amazing comic creators:... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2AyeAqE 3 days ago
- I did a new comic, thinking back to @girlamatic where I discovered some amazing comic creators: roostertailscomic.com/comic/girlamat… 4 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)