I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- New comic - I got a massage, it was a big deal: roostertailscomic.com/comic/tough-bo… 11 hours ago
- RT @renews_nz: 1 in 5 trans people in New Zealand have experienced homelessness. People living without shelter are twice as likely to be LG… 1 day ago
- RT @RubySolly: Really looking forward to this reading as part of @AklWritersFest Winter Series with Renee (@WednesdayBusk) and Joshua Whit… 1 day ago
- For the past year I've been telling people I'm 36, I only realised the other day that I'm actually 35, but in a few… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Me: Horroscopes are silly nonsense Also me: Sitting waiting for a very important email to arrive because I read a h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)