What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Just a selection of the comics for sale! They make lovely gifts, drawn with pencil and ink on… instagram.com/p/BKzBYEYjnnd/ 12 hours ago
- Casual Reminder that trans kids are already all in your schools, they just won’t tell you if you don’t make it safe: roostertailscomic.com/comic/invisibl… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/BKwS3VMDIck/ 1 day ago
- My Patronus is a West Highland Terrier because I am literally a cartoon character. 1 day ago
- Your fave kiwi queer and trans webcomic artist is having an original art sale w ridiculously low prices etsy.com/nz/listing/236… 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Oh look this sucks!
I guess I just feel frustrated that our communities express themselves using the medical system’s benchmarks.
Sometimes I worry about holding Joe’s hand walking down the street. I feel worried that we’ll get shouted at or weird looks. So I hold back. But then I start feeling angry that I feel like that, so that makes me want to hold his hand even more, as a “I’m not going to indulge your homophobia” statement. But then I feel worried again. It usually results in my hand waving weirdly towards Joe’s, and then away again, as we walk down the street. I’m sure this doesn’t look weird at all, right?
The weirdest thing we’ve been yelled at has been “Get your hands off my sister” from a truck full of guys in the Octagon. So, yes, for future reference, “Fag” is best.
Sigh – so, the National Party is looking to mine some of our most precious land.
This makes me unhappy – what’s more to say?
It’s just so stupid.