What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: A haunted house… even as a zombie he’s a jerk #inktober2015 #drawlloween2015 tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1vic8RN 5 hours ago
- A haunted house... even as a zombie he's a jerk #inktober2015 #drawlloween2015 instagram.com/p/8hwYyDsNA2/ 5 hours ago
- Joe and I have become those asholes who order vegies online roostertailscomic.com/comic/when-veg… 8 hours ago
- Photo: #inktober day 6 #drawlloween2015 tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1vdWqal 1 day ago
- #inktober day 6 #drawlloween2015 instagram.com/p/8ehzsLsNOl/ 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Oh look this sucks!
I guess I just feel frustrated that our communities express themselves using the medical system’s benchmarks.
Sometimes I worry about holding Joe’s hand walking down the street. I feel worried that we’ll get shouted at or weird looks. So I hold back. But then I start feeling angry that I feel like that, so that makes me want to hold his hand even more, as a “I’m not going to indulge your homophobia” statement. But then I feel worried again. It usually results in my hand waving weirdly towards Joe’s, and then away again, as we walk down the street. I’m sure this doesn’t look weird at all, right?
The weirdest thing we’ve been yelled at has been “Get your hands off my sister” from a truck full of guys in the Octagon. So, yes, for future reference, “Fag” is best.
Sigh – so, the National Party is looking to mine some of our most precious land.
This makes me unhappy – what’s more to say?
It’s just so stupid.