What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @phanewzealand: Today we’re attending CPAG’s summit at Uni of Otago Wgtn Whakamana Tāngata: Where to from here. Children’s Comm Judge An… 4 hours ago
- Anyway, all that happened in 10 years is that my hair slowly migrated down my face. https://t.co/fTITMOlwhI 5 hours ago
- I was looking for pics of me from 10 years ago, and I stumbled across this wee gem of me only 8 years ago. What a l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- One day I'm going to be able to drive to my office without crying on the motorway. Today is not this day. In fact,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @Sam_Orchard: It's trans week of awareness. Be aware of the different trans. I'm tiny top hat on a very dapper cat: https://t.co/8ttRBDh… 5 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Oh look this sucks!
I guess I just feel frustrated that our communities express themselves using the medical system’s benchmarks.
Sometimes I worry about holding Joe’s hand walking down the street. I feel worried that we’ll get shouted at or weird looks. So I hold back. But then I start feeling angry that I feel like that, so that makes me want to hold his hand even more, as a “I’m not going to indulge your homophobia” statement. But then I feel worried again. It usually results in my hand waving weirdly towards Joe’s, and then away again, as we walk down the street. I’m sure this doesn’t look weird at all, right?
The weirdest thing we’ve been yelled at has been “Get your hands off my sister” from a truck full of guys in the Octagon. So, yes, for future reference, “Fag” is best.
Sigh – so, the National Party is looking to mine some of our most precious land.
This makes me unhappy – what’s more to say?
It’s just so stupid.