What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- 10 days straight worked. 6 days away. Surrounded by ppl almost the whole time. On the plane home. So thankful. 10 hours ago
- Regarding my comic's inclusion in the family first report - does anyone know any copyright lawyers who may be willong to give me advice? 19 hours ago
- I do feel proud of that comic gettin in that awful report but I also feel gutted that even a really mild non radical comic can be offensive 1 day ago
- Sometimes when I'm stressed my hair gets crazy and I get worried I look like that Giorgio A. Tsoukalos meme guy 1 day ago
- RT @tbarribeau: @sam_orchard You can tell a lot from a person by their enemies. And you're doing fucking aces. 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Oh look this sucks!
I guess I just feel frustrated that our communities express themselves using the medical system’s benchmarks.
Sometimes I worry about holding Joe’s hand walking down the street. I feel worried that we’ll get shouted at or weird looks. So I hold back. But then I start feeling angry that I feel like that, so that makes me want to hold his hand even more, as a “I’m not going to indulge your homophobia” statement. But then I feel worried again. It usually results in my hand waving weirdly towards Joe’s, and then away again, as we walk down the street. I’m sure this doesn’t look weird at all, right?
The weirdest thing we’ve been yelled at has been “Get your hands off my sister” from a truck full of guys in the Octagon. So, yes, for future reference, “Fag” is best.
Sigh – so, the National Party is looking to mine some of our most precious land.
This makes me unhappy – what’s more to say?
It’s just so stupid.