What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Photo: Ok, final one for @chromacon_nz queer fan drawings - we have #Rogue and her boys #pyro and #iceman.... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1in7gYv 18 hours ago
- Ok, final one for @chromacon queer fan drawings - we have #Rogue and her boys #pyro and #iceman. This… instagram.com/p/1pKiX-MNL4/ 18 hours ago
- RT @threeword3: Massive congratulations to @jemyoshioka, Lauren Marriott & Rachel Smythe taking 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in the comics categ… 20 hours ago
- RT @brendongreen: So #chromacon2015 is great and @Sam_Orchard is a star. Everyone here should definitely keep up the doodling. 20 hours ago
- RT @PlaidCushion: Chromacon folks, come visit us! We miss you all 21 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.