What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Psst! You can get the original drawing of this for cheap: etsy.com/nz/listing/236… twitter.com/Sam_Orchard/st… 5 hours ago
- Internet! I need help finding a comic. description: "artist talks about being at a school and a teacher says 'boys line, girls line’…”TBC 1 day ago
- <3 <3 Ends friday…. twitter.com/musepablog/sta… 1 day ago
- 📷 I thought about doing a “you should vote” comic, but then I thought again. If you don’t want to, or... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2CfhNSf 1 day ago
- In case you missed it - new comic is up. To vote, or not to vote: (also, look below for comic sale details) roostertailscomic.com/comic/voting-p… 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.