What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @CMRanapia: For your information, under-employed journo-Tweeps. twitter.com/CateOwen/statu… 1 hour ago
- Photo: Halloween avatar - Orchard Scissorsams tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1vVbDkT 18 hours ago
- Photo: Almost caught up for #inktober2015 and #drawlloween Goblins from the labrynth. This one’s for you... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1vVPNHS 19 hours ago
- Almost caught up for #inktober2015 and #drawlloween Goblins from the labrynth. This one's for you… instagram.com/p/8ZrLVssNIw/ 19 hours ago
- Photo: Tasmanian devil for day 2 #inktober #drawlloween tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1vV9hmD 21 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.