What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Joey's *SECRET* bday present | Sam Orchard on Patreon - It’s Joey’s birthday this Friday, and each year I... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2B89j6e 3 hours ago
- It's Joey's Birthday on Friday, and I drew some art for them - but only my $2+ Patreons can look at it before Joey: patreon.com/posts/joeys-se… 4 hours ago
- 📷 New comic is up: roostertailscomic.com/comic/girlamat… So I thought this was... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2B80U05 4 hours ago
- Turns out I have a lot to say about @girlamatic - this is the 2nd part of my comic, of 3, possibly 4: roostertailscomic.com/comic/girlamat… 17 hours ago
- You could support @Blastosaurus if you wanted, it'd make you pretty cool: patreon.com/user?u=956412&… 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.