What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- In other news: I am very sad right now :'( 1 day ago
- RT @ChildBookShop: The Children's Bookshop is looking for a senior bookseller - for details contact email@example.com 1 day ago
- RT @melgillman: DID YOU KNOW: you only have 4 days left to submit a pitch to The Other Side? DID YOU ALSO KNOW: you totally should?? http:… 1 day ago
- I vote for this option. twitter.com/WestCoastRogue… 1 day ago
- 2 young folk I know... - Who are doing fundraising things at the moment. Support our trans and gender... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1lqIYlO 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.