What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- also, once I've caught up on Scandal - anyone wanna talk gender, queerness, politics of Shonda Rhimes with me? 1 hour ago
- Need sad music stat. Leonard Cohen, Joni Mitchell - come to me 1 hour ago
- RT @kiwinerd: Can we please stop saying NZ women have had suffrage for >120 years when that's not remotely true for Māori women? 1 hour ago
- RT @comicsalliance: ECCC Offering 'All Genders' Restrooms. bit.ly/1BbBGgM http://t.co/cjSIyUg2FH 1 hour ago
- A thoughtful piece by @jemyoshioka examining cultural appropriation and cultural exchange: blog.squareplanetcomics.com/cultural-appro… 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.