What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @villeinette: i have a 10-page piece in this anthology, raising monies for the Prism Press Grant; order the book here, NOW, thx: https:/… 8 hours ago
- @alkalinekiwiI definitely think you should - it is v good 8 hours ago
- I want it to ship to NZ - but for all y'all USA folks, this looks AMAZING: twitter.com/melgillman/sta… 8 hours ago
- Seriously, I think y'all need to patronise @ronithebear - their patreon is SO GOOD: patreon.com/rritchiearts 8 hours ago
- I have successfully introduced @ladyjlaurie to Gravity Falls. They have decided our fictional town should be called Depravity Snugs. 8 hours ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.