What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- 📷 myheartisontheline: refinery29: Watch: This new ad campaign addresses a problem queer couples know... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2IxM3ZZ 19 hours ago
- Getting prepped for the #breakingboundaries comic art 101 workshop tonight as part of… instagram.com/p/BQ_0L00BzJp/ 20 hours ago
- Helped out at a pride-themed reading time with Bell and wildest1s (who is reading the zero dad's… instagram.com/p/BQ_naethn3P/ 22 hours ago
- RT @alenkafiga: This is BRILLIANT twitter.com/Sam_Orchard/st… 1 day ago
- If you’re in Auckland and wanna come nerd out with me, I’m hosting a comic workshop tomorrow night: facebook.com/events/1940385… 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.