What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- New comic - what are the coping strategies of two anxious trans people dealing with open homes: roostertailscomic.com/comic/nunford-… 8 hours ago
- Congrats @Bella_Simpson96 ! twitter.com/AraTaiohi/stat… 1 day ago
- I've been drawing since I was little and I still have to look at my hands to check which side the thumbs are on. #artistfail 1 day ago
- I remember having to save for ages to buy my first binder, and the shipping to NZ was almost as much. Plz donate: givealittle.co.nz/cause/bindersf… 2 days ago
- A visual representation of my afternoon/evening drawing instagram.com/p/BFs-3PkMNBX/ 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.