What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Internet! What’s the best mini golf place in Auckland? Or the best 10 pin bowling place? Or other cheesy date place to go on a sat night? 1 day ago
- We have to move. If anyone knows any 2+ bedroom houses in/around pt chev, mt albert, avondale, grey lynn, waterview ish let us know. :,( 2 days ago
- This time @philippatston's dog decided she wasnt even going to wait until I got up before… instagram.com/p/BEw48WRsNGm/ 3 days ago
- 📷 New comic is up! I’m a hero! roostertailscomic.com/comic/kitten-r… The neighbour’s... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy25iWK6z 3 days ago
- New comic is up! In which I am a neighbourhood hero! (Kinda) roostertailscomic.com/comic/kitten-r… 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.