What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Hey, so the next DPSN video blog I'm doing is on Self Care. Anyone wanna chat to me about it?? 4 hours ago
- 📷 roostertailscomic.com/comic/hair-tod… This is not the first time I've cut... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2Ds_NZP 6 hours ago
- 📷 Holy shit, I forgot to put up last week’s comic... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2DsPqgp 10 hours ago
- New comic is up - about what happens to me when I'm bored and sad: roostertailscomic.com/comic/hair-tod… 10 hours ago
- And today's #inktober is Martha and Karen from The Children's Hour 😭😭😭😭 #inktober2016 instagram.com/p/BL7ktO2DzX7/ 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Sadness
I man I knew in Dunedin died this week. An older guy from the queer community. I feel like I had an affinity for him. He was an older, bigger, warm artist guy, who was socially awkward and had depression. Someone I hoped I could be like when I grew up. I feel really sad, so I made him a comic.