What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- New comic - I got a massage, it was a big deal: roostertailscomic.com/comic/tough-bo… 10 hours ago
- RT @renews_nz: 1 in 5 trans people in New Zealand have experienced homelessness. People living without shelter are twice as likely to be LG… 1 day ago
- RT @RubySolly: Really looking forward to this reading as part of @AklWritersFest Winter Series with Renee (@WednesdayBusk) and Joshua Whit… 1 day ago
- For the past year I've been telling people I'm 36, I only realised the other day that I'm actually 35, but in a few… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Me: Horroscopes are silly nonsense Also me: Sitting waiting for a very important email to arrive because I read a h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: Telling people
I’m off again for the weekend but thought I’d post a little post first. Joe and I are working on a fun newsletter to hand out to the people in our little neighbourhood. We’re pretty well connected to our little community down here and as Joe starts T and I begin changing my name in a wider sense, we wanted to find ways to let everyone know. We also wanted to find ways to make it fun and open so that people could laugh and be less intimidated by it, and so we, although this is hard a lot of the time too, could point out how happy being trans is.