What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- My life is complete. twitter.com/itsmenialln/st… 20 hours ago
- RT @insideoutnz: Donate/RT to help make a LGBTIQ+ Youth Ball happen as part of Wellington Pride Festival in March! givealittle.co.nz/cause/lgbtiqqy… 20 hours ago
- Books for kids with queers in them are right here: kickstarter.com/projects/31038… 1 day ago
- I made a newsletter because I’m faaaaaancy: eepurl.com/csi4zH 1 day ago
- 📷 New comic is up: roostertailscomic.com/comic/geriatri… So it turns out that Bobs, and... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2FY-CRL 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: trans comic
This week’s comic comes to you from the incredible mind of Jay out of a conversation on reddit – who gave me the words and concept for it. Thanks so much Jay! I hope I did it justice!
(P.S. I set up a facebook profile too)
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.