What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- RT @EvrydayFeminism: How Misogyny Shows Up in the Queer Community buff.ly/1EAjGzn #misogyny #queercommunity #lgbtqia+ 8 hours ago
- New comic is up, the 3rd in the pride 'Fitting In' series, this time about stuff I feel proud of: roostertailscomic.com/comic/fitting-… #LGBTI #pride 8 hours ago
- RT @sfemonster: @Sam_Orchard "Gale here, offering you the tragic cis straight guy perspective from the friendzone of District 12." 19 hours ago
- Photoset: everythingisnothingbyitself: #notproud of Auckland Pride Parade 2015. Keep talking about this,... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1epQBR4 21 hours ago
- Video: samorchard: erikamoen: samorchard: I made a Patreon y’all, and Joe and I made a video about it. Oh... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1el3UX2 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)
Tag Archives: trans comic
This week’s comic comes to you from the incredible mind of Jay out of a conversation on reddit – who gave me the words and concept for it. Thanks so much Jay! I hope I did it justice!
(P.S. I set up a facebook profile too)
I actually ended up having a really awesome experience at the hospital; I go in there regularly to hold Joe’s hand be manly with Joe when he gets his T-shot, so they recognised me when I went in. The ladies at the reception whispered my given name before asking what they’d like me to change it to on their files, and then they went in and told the Doctor that I was Sam. It was super lovely.
I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.