I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- New Comic! Sad for my lovely tummy : roostertailscomic.com/comic/b-m-whyy… 5 days ago
- RT @OutLoudAotearoa: We're going to close our boosted off tomorrow - so if you have some spare cash to support this project, please conside… 6 days ago
- RT @AotearoaPeople: For resouces around rainbow mental - they provide links to blogs, and online support community groups too. It's curated… 2 weeks ago
- I'm exhausted from the psych thing, but want to celebrate doing that and finishing this part of Out Loud. Joey's aw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @OutLoudAotearoa: Thanks so much to everyone who sent in a submission to this project. We've closed our submissions now, but will still… 2 weeks ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)