I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Joey's *SECRET* bday present | Sam Orchard on Patreon - It’s Joey’s birthday this Friday, and each year I... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2B89j6e 21 hours ago
- It's Joey's Birthday on Friday, and I drew some art for them - but only my $2+ Patreons can look at it before Joey: patreon.com/posts/joeys-se… 21 hours ago
- 📷 New comic is up: roostertailscomic.com/comic/girlamat… So I thought this was... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy2B80U05 22 hours ago
- Turns out I have a lot to say about @girlamatic - this is the 2nd part of my comic, of 3, possibly 4: roostertailscomic.com/comic/girlamat… 1 day ago
- You could support @Blastosaurus if you wanted, it'd make you pretty cool: patreon.com/user?u=956412&… 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)