I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- Oh hey y'all - I'm the worst, have a peak inside my brain with my latest comic - roostertailscomic.com/comic/cycle-of… 1 hour ago
- What's that phrase that's used to describe characters who don't have any kind of personality, so the audience can easily relate? 1 day ago
- 📷 Just two of the amazing books I managed to score today tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1z1SZHN 2 days ago
- Just two of the amazing books I managed to score today instagram.com/p/-sZ_DwMNPn/ 2 days ago
- RT @BeyondPress: Follow & retweet for your chance to win a rare hardcover copy of Beyond! #SmallPressSunday https://t.co/4e4yKgiiiE 2 days ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)