I don’t always put up the comics that I’ve drawn for Critic, but as this one relates to queerness I thought I’d post in on up: It’s part of Critic’s Queer Issue which y’all can read here. Incidentally I also did the cover for it (Yet another Wolverine!) . which you can also check out in my gallery page.
What I’ve been saying…
Lookin for sumfin?
- In other news: I am very sad right now :'( 1 day ago
- RT @ChildBookShop: The Children's Bookshop is looking for a senior bookseller - for details contact email@example.com 1 day ago
- RT @melgillman: DID YOU KNOW: you only have 4 days left to submit a pitch to The Other Side? DID YOU ALSO KNOW: you totally should?? http:… 1 day ago
- I vote for this option. twitter.com/WestCoastRogue… 1 day ago
- 2 young folk I know... - Who are doing fundraising things at the moment. Support our trans and gender... tmblr.co/ZrGpJy1lqIYlO 1 day ago
SupportIf you like what you read and wanna make a donation to support a small-time trans artist I have a paypal account you could pop it in. I also set up a wishlist on The Book Depository: Here Anything is greatly appreciate :)